&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

/usr error

Oh gods, no, not another fucking HD dying. /usr is a r4 partition on sda and it's choking hardcore. I'm hoping it's a FS error, although that would be bad too, obviously. Not sure how best to fix it. cp it off, fsck it, copy it back? Obviously I need to be booting off some live CD to do that.

Think I'll leave it for now...and hope it was due to me running out of space. I deleted Quake4 to free up 3GB. Haha, q4 sucks.

Um, vmware is fucked. nvidia is fucked. I was able to rebuild nv using the headers package but vmware wants the full source...which got deleted. So I'm rebuilding the kernel using the same config. Guess I should reinstall both headers & image since GCC has changed. Unless vmare likes the source dir once it's done...

Oh, and I tried 2.6.19-beyond1. It panicked. Great. Will try again...

Wiiii. Finally caught a bastard reekfish. The two bob fishing things I've had to do (for the cat in the village and this in Zora's Domain) have both been very annoying. I completed the Snowpeak Ruins temple. Took literally 3 hours or so and that included using the guide. Ball & chain is cool but a bit ridiculously large for Link. How the fuck is he supposed to be able to wield it?

Blahy! Time has flown once more and I must abed with my *nixy problems and dreams of twilit princesses.