&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Wiiii will, wii will, rob you

Well, almost. Buying Wii off of ebay has turned out to be a major headache. Got an email on Friday saying that he had cancelled my order and refunded my paypal payment. Why? Because my shipping address is unconfirmed...which in a follow up email he says negates his seller protection.

Only...when I checked my paypal account at midnight, there was no sign of a refund. Queue angry email.

Woke up this morning, have email, have refund, need to pay by CC before Tuesday. Why is everything so hard?

Good news is it looks like I'm getting a Wii next Friday.

Watched Flushed Away. I didn't realise it has an Aardman(?) animation project. Pretty good.

BSG was excellent, as always.

Mozilla 'Iceweasel' is kind of horrible. Well, missing tabrowser extensions is a big downer. Apt-listbugs also seems broken. I've put off an apt-distupgrade because it retrieves a bunch of bugs. I check out some of the package QA pages and those bugs aren't there. I went through with the upgrade regardless, pinned a few things. Have yet to restart X. Did upgrade libc so I guess rebooting might be a good idea.