&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

What grinds my gears

Ya know what really grinds my gears? When I make a mistake and the whole world seems to mock me for it. So what moronic mistake did I make? Oh, I thought Splinter Cell was going to be released on the release date. It wasn't. Meh, who cares that game sucks ass. I then made another one: I thought that the Wii component cable was released in the UK. It isn't released before Christmas. Which, again, is pretty mind boggling, but yeah, I made a mistake.

MEA FUCKING CULPA.

I seem to have made lots of entries today. Great.

And now paypal is not working for me when I'm trying to order wii component cables off of ebay. I also need to paypal for my coaching soon. I don't think my current account is compeletely busto. Desperately need my paycheck, though, had to borrow from my bankroll. I hate life so much right now.