&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Schedule

Yep, really disappointed with the scheduling in 2.6.19-beyond2. Whether the cause is vmware, nvidia, 2.6.19, or the patchset, I have no idea. I just know it sucks even worse than 2.6.17-beyond4. MMM, new nvidia driver, trying upgrading...

Played poker, stacked some people, got stacked with a set of aces v. OESD hit on the turn. A362 Not much to say, mistake by me was thinking the 2 would only hit a gutshot but, of course, the 6 makes him an OESD. The guy was aggressive and check/raised the turn all-in which is well played. I can see him having worse hands and draws a lot there. Really folding there would require much better reads, and as I said he was aggressive enough to pay him off. Decent action at that time of day (~1/12pm), was going to play now I'm up to date on SG-1 but tables look quiet.