&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

Superb

What a great little session that was. 3bet constantly...I made a move against the guy on ATT flop with A4s...he pushes, fuck. I flop a set of Aces, AJx flop, Ten turn. Guy minraises the turn, pots river. Are you fucking kidding me? No, apparently not. Congrats on the gutshot. Sure, next time I'll fold top set to a guy who I have 30 hands on. I think I should have pushed the turn to maximise against his range (two pair/sets...straight). I hate the way I played it, two calls with the last one being an absurdly large check/call.

In fact, I definitely should have pushed the turn. I hate the way I played it. I might be sitting here bemoaning his sucking out if I had pushed into the nuts...but I think I would recognise that it's the best way to play it.

And then he goes broke with J5o calling down on a 5-high, 3 flush board. Obviously.

Edit: Just finished another great session. Did not stack off but then didn't win a big pot but lost plenty of small-medium ones. Fantastical. Full Tilt went down so that was my queue to leave. Good job too since I was beginning to play weakly (e.g. 668r flop, turn & river bring overcards [KJ] and I decide to check down Queen high since I don't think I can get him off a PP). I still can't get over how badly I played the set of Aces hand earlier.

Watched Harry Potter 3. Actually enjoyed it somewhat. Maybe it's because I can relate to adolescent drama a little better than prepubescent escapades. Although, the second one was considerably better in that regard.

Here's Dr. Weir topless: LINK