&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Me too

I too would like to see how that works! Jesus, what an ending to Heroes.118. Obviously, Peter can't die but will he finally destroy Sylar? I love the show but I wish I could watch 5+ episode blocks.

Oh, and I was dead wrong about Peter's power. Unlike X-men's Rogue, he can summon others powers at will...which makes him overpowered, if anything. What's more, his method of acquisition is non-destructive, which makes him more powerful than Sylar. Zomg, they should nerf Peter!

BSG. Is Starbuck dead? Doubt it. Do I care? Actually, yes, I kind of wish she were. The writers have completely destroyed her character during season 3 after she returned from New Caprica. I just want to be done with the bitch.

Meh, I guess I should laugh about misreading my hand. About the 3rd time I've done it. Gave me a great image...which I exploited to the full by making awesome second best hands and folding. I also have to laugh that I was way ahead on the flop even though I only had one pair with a mediocre kicker, and that, again, I get sucked out on. I guess I either had a moment of dyslexia with 6's & 9's or I had A6s on another table.

Whatever, it's funny now...not so much after I bet, called a push, and saw I only had TP5K...

I stand by the rest of my bitching, however. The JJ hand and that fumble were the only two huge mistakes.