&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Monkey, monkey

Uh, check/raise monkeys > *. I must have lost a buyin or more by just getting check/raised. So I started checking more flops HU (and 3betting some)...which obviously improves my winloserate vastly.

B-b-but, they did let me win one hand! Raised 45s, flop comes A32r, really tight/passive guy check/raises me huge. I imagine he has at least two pair, so I put him all-in, he seems to take forever to call with 33. Yeah, fold middle set because I have the nuts, that would be great. Board does not pair!

So, get this, right: I won a hand with the nuts versus the 3rd nuts! ISNT POKER EASY?

Yeah, and other than that SINGLE fucking flop, I hit & got action on nothing. Oh, but when I have no pair, no draw, god do these fucks want to put the money in.

Other: I raise nit's BB from SB with JTs. I flop OESD on fd flop, he raises. I think...do I want to draw to 6 outs oop? Hmm. See a turn: TP+OESD. Um? What am I supposed to do here? Er...Bet. Nit pushes...wtf? Board is now three to a straight, with two flushdraws, I have TP+OESD, and you push? Well, fuck me, I don't think I'm ever good there. I can't understand how he would push that turn with a set/two pair so easily. I mean, he has to think I have something to bet, call a raise, and then bet again. I obviously have some sort of hand and yet he pushes with no second thought at all. The only hand I can really put him on was 76s, which got there on the turn. I think sets and two pair have to be worried that I don't have 76s.

That was the only interesting hand. Oh, I'd have flopped a set of Queens if I'd cold-called a 3bet OOP. Today, I don't think I 3bet anything myself except KK+. Which...on one occasion landed on a AcKxc flop...and got lead into...but...obviously...because I had a decent hand...he folds to the raise...guess I should have just pushed. Mostly folded AK OOP. Think I folded JJ/TT too. Why? Because they are fucking worthless without sets OOP. I hate poker.

If/when I go busto on FT, I quit. I quit poker, I probably quit life soon after. Provided I can find an easy way, of course, hanging is so...unappealing.