&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

15BB & k3b

Starting roll: 15BB @ Limit .5X/X.
Move up to .5Y/Y everytime you make 15Y.
Continue until stuck.

An interesting 2+2 challenge that has the potential to get me 'unstuck' at LHE. I'm sure I'll bust out relatively quickly. I think my limit game sucks and I've grown fond of NL because opponents mistakes can be really punished. At limit they can get away with making horrendous mistakes before it bites them, and can be profitabke short term.

Finally dist-upgraded correctly, fixed k3b (some silly libopencd dependency was holding it back), updated nvidia driver, and installed a new kernel (2.6.14-archck5). Latest xserver-* packages don't work for me, though, so I had to downgrade them.

Ate a cracking Christmas lunch. Not so keen on the pudding but then I never have been.