&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

Oh.

Oh I'm pissed now. Managed to lose 1.5 buy-ins in 3 hands, more or less.

AKo: SB calls my PFR, flops his set of 4's. I make a pot bet on the flop, he calls. Turn completes the flush, we both check. River is a blank, he bets and I call.

AA: On the button, UTG min-raises, I raise 13xbb. 3 callers. Flop is Ks5hKh. Fucking bullshit. UTG goes all-in, I fold. The other guy called. Turn is 8s, river is Jh completing the flush. Caller flips over 79h. What utter fucking crap. Preflop, I was 80% favourite against 79s.

QQ: The very next hand I get pocket Hiltons. I don't raise as much (5xbb). 4 callers. Flop: 4s6d8s. Not great but much better than the last one. Checked around to me and I am feeling a bit fucking tilty so I all-in. Two callers, including the guy that won the last hand! Turn is the Ah and I think, "Fuck, I've lost to a pair of aces." River: 5s, completing the spade flush. Mr. 79s flips 56o for the rivered two pair. What the fuck. Preflop, I'm 81% favourite; flop, 65%; turn, 80%.

Fucking scumbag.

But the thing is, I'd want him to do the exact same thing in the future. Fortunately chat wasn't working :) Hurts losing 1.5 buy-ins, though, especially since my play was all +EV save for calling the river on the AK hand.