&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Any Two

Bluffs, etc. I don't like the 8-10x reraise because: 1) If you're called, you're in trouble if you don't hit the flop hard. I'd still try and take the pot on the flop with a pot (or 0.5-75) pot) sized bet, but if that's called aswell, then it's shit creek time. 2) If you're reraised, you have to bail and that does nothing for your table image. However, it could set you up to try the same move later but with a monster hand. Then, depending on the amount of callers, you can either reraise again, or call.

gmail still not working for me. TTL is too small to reach me from gateways 9-14 (that's what the '* * *' means). Hop 8 is a telia.net relay. So I guess my problem is in France? Whatever. It's like I get asked at work, "Why isn't one of my hosted email accounts receiving any [test] messages?" Well, how the fuck should I know? And, since it's not actually my job to care about such things, I just say, "I don't know. Sorry." in the most passive-aggressive way possible.

First day of the lolidays for me. Feels good not to be waking up at 6am (and not going to bed early, either). Almost time to gambool...

Things I need to do over Christmas: a) Setup VMWare station for poker. b) Upgrade my account at the bank (not just for poker, but partly). c) Play and improve as much as possible. Sure this is a fishy, fishy time for the tables but really that should just make things easier.