&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Cute Donkeys

I get capped on every street by AQ(o?), Ace on the flop, Queen on the turn. I was holding KK hoping for a redraw to the flush. I probably should have folded the river when it didn't come. Any A-rag beat me at that point. Still, the pot was huge so calling was practically a given at that point. I should have folded flop/turn, probably. I actually thought I was up against AA & QQ the way the tards were playing it. I was thinking someone had made broadway by the end. I guess I should have gotten away from this on the flop.

Oh well, looks like this limit challenge is going to end pretty soon. I know this will sound whiny but I find it next to impossible to beat these aggro-shitheads. They don't fold, ever. They raise/reraise all sorts of crap preflop and bet/raise whatever the flop. Unless I have the stone cold nuts, I don't know where I stand.

Speculative hands are rarely worth shit (and PFR makes them expensive luxaries that 15BB cannot afford), powerhouse hands always get cracked (playing AA/KK for set value, rofl). Plus I've been card dead mostly (J9s & KK are the only two I remember; I folded a suited connector to a raise that hit the board).

There have been 0 blind steals at this table, 90% of the hands have gone to SD.

Okay the rabid LAG two seats to my right has gone, that just leaves AQ man 3 on my left.

On the plus side, I've seen Quads be paid off 3 times so far at this table!

AQ man disconnected :( Dealt Q3o, woot! Okay, 45d in the BB. Bottom pair on the flop, I call 1SB then I bail on the turn. I'm down to $2.90, I'm probably going to bust soon, thank god. KJo, limp/check/check/fold. Probably should have raised/bet/bet, might have won w/o SD. Table seems to have tightened up, fewer SD, less people in the pots. AKs, time to lose big! Okay, completely miss the flop so folded to the PFRR. AQs! Rofl, lost to AKo A-high.

I guess AKs would have been the hand to SD with. Oh well, fuck limit and all the aggro-retards. I'll have to try that again sometime never.