&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Gord

Sit, dealt QQ 1st hand, two others go all-in with a set (okay, nice. fuck your mother.) and A7s on the turn. River is Js to complete the flush. Steam, leave. -1 buy-in.

Why the fuck do I have to play for sets with high pp? Other than the flush, that was an almost ideal flop for Queens. Great, I get trapped by pocket 5's, again. My consolation prize is that he got sucked out on. Haha, fuck your mother.

Fuck all the chase nibs on xs4all too. I like CTF. These are CTF servers. Why can't I just play CTF? No, I'm chased all over the shop by cock-smoking faggots. Pathetic TDMers. I made it my mission to 'tilt' the head cock-smoker. I think it worked :)

No all-ins, no all-ins, no all-ins. Tightening up now, folded KJo to a reraise. Rofl, A8s wins that round of retarded all-ins, pair of 5's on the board, Ace kicker (KTo and some other crap was shown). There was a Jack on the flop so had I called that time, I'd have won. Of course. This is one of my problems at this limit: People go all-in with monsters and retarded shit.

Just lost a few BBs with pocket 3's at SD. Shit happens. Was going to play ATs but UTG raised. Not sure how I'd have done on that flop, 2 of my suit, turn brought an Ace. PFR was throwing out pot sized bets so he either missed or was protecting against the flush draw.

I think the next JJ+ hand I get, I'm all-in preflop. I am so sick of the bullshit set trappers and suckouts. Yea, I'll only win the blinds but at least I'll fucking win for a change. Let's see a set trapper call that. *TILT*

I'm down over 10BB at this table (rebought at -10BB) and I haven't really played any hands. If I drop another 10 just sitting here, I'm done for the day. Fuck it.

Recap, both QQ and KK cracked today by inferior starting hands. QQ I blame myself for not reraising preflop. Doing so might have driven out 55 (but probably not if he knew what he was doing) or A7s (but probably not since he didn't). I'm confident I would have been paying someone off here either way.

KK, I should have folded on the flop. There's just no other way to have played it. Yes, I had straight (IIRC) and flush draws but without making those or a set, I need to lay down. River especially. I'd missed my flush draw and picked up a 2nd best two pair. Any Ace would have beaten me and I'm just crying here.

Why can't I get things to stick in my mind? QQ+ is just top pair. Put your money in when you're ahead. With a pp, that's preflop or when you hit your set. That's when I should go all-in. Otherwise I'm just throwing my money away.

Ha. Just played QJo UTG (oops), flop was 99Q, I bet 3BB, guy to my right goes all-in. I'm so tempted to call since it's a raised pot and there's a good chance he doesn't have a 9. Not good enough, though, so fold.

Set hunting is really paying off...No sets for literally days. Just got 33 and 99. 99 flop was AQA. Perhaps I should have gone all-in as a bluff like the rest of these tards.

And I'm done, -1.4 buy-ins. Yay.

PostScript

Holdem Hi: 1370754 enumerated boards
cards  %win    %lose    %tie     EV
5s 5c  17.68   81.89    0.43     0.178
Qs Qc  56.27   43.30    0.43     0.564
As 7s  25.62   73.96    0.43     0.258
Holdem Hi: 1712304 enumerated boards
cards  %win    %lose    %tie     EV
Ks Kc  68.19   31.33    0.47     0.684
As Qs  31.33   68.19    0.47     0.316

Keep calling fucktards, keep calling.