&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

Neh

Wow, I'm retarded. Twice now I've been drawing to the flush, missed and hit two-pair, and then proceed to call off my stack. This time was particularly dumb since there were two aces on the board. WTF would I assume my two-pair was good when any ace beats me? My best bet was to have folded Q8s preflop to the minraise. Failing that, fold to the huge bet on the river when I'd missed my draw.

No discipline whatsoever. I have a little note under my monitor that says: "Never go all-in with less than a set. Any PP (AA-22) is JUST a pair! If in doubt fold. Folding preflop is a small mistake." If only I could follow my own advice.

Keep getting disconnected so maybe I should jack it in.

Just folded TT on the turn to 7J9Q board. I don't know if that's tight or stupid. Probably stupid (10 outs if I'm not already ahead) but the guy did raise preflop. So he probably had at least a pair of Jacks/Queens. Still I was getting pot-odds to call. Damnit.

Folded Q9s to a PFR in the BB. Should have played it since I'd have won with my straight Eight to Queen. Would have been even better since the winner (95o, rofl, he called a PFR with that) had a lower straight so I could have probably destacked his retarded ass. Christ, 95o-man just beat a flush when the river put 4-flush cards out there and he was holding A8o.

A9s on the button, 3BB raise, 3 callers. Christ. QJs in the CO, board puts 4-flush cards out, I fold on the river despite pairing my Jack. Haha, next flop/turn is 5JJQ. Fuck you.

QTo UTG, fold. J3o BB, c/f. Q9s SB, c/f. 32o button, fold. AJs CO, raise, pot bet, win! Missed two hands (MP3 & MP2) but they were both folded junk. AQs UTG, raise, reraise, call, call 5BB flop bet, fold to 10BB turn bet. Reraiser shows AKo, other shows K8o and wins. Haha.

Last orbit because I am really getting tilty now [Oh, and blowing off a stack with a crappy two-pair isn't?]. I can't connect with any flops, I get shitty starting hands, no one folds to my c-bets. My BR is at an all time low.

I give up, roll on July 1st. I might jump the gun on that deadline, so to speak. I mean, why wait?