&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Sucky, sucky

I'm down a bit (just over half a buy-in) but I can't really complain about how I played. Some hands that may have won (TPTK/TPGK) I folded to heat. Didn't connect with any flops. Folded, folded, folded. My worst money leak there was calling PFRs. Some of them I should have folded but others were strong enough to warrant calls.

No, can't complain about the play but the results were pretty shitty. I watched someone two to my left pick up KQs in EP/MP. He flops the nuts, King high straight. However, he got really lucky in that two other people flopped their sets (TT & JJ). All three all-in on the flop, board doesn't pair. He just won 4 buy-ins in one hand.

Someone says "well, played" in the chatbox and a shithead who should probably know better explains that "a four year old plays that the same." He then goes on to explain what happened. He hypothesis that the house set that up to take a bigger rake (unlikely). Don't scare the fish, you idiot!

I'm considering depositing $50 to take a shot at $25nl. The way I'm playing right now, I don't see myself pissing it away too easily. I am going to be taking shots sooner or later, BR permitting. I'm relatively flush right now so a shot and a half isn't breaking the bank.