&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Canine

K9s seems to be one of my most expensive hands. Flopped a straight and a flush draw but neither came home. Winner showed AQo, which made a full house on the river. Boy am I glad the turn didn't make a flush!

AQo in the SB, raised from CO. I fold. Flop wouldn't have helped me at all so I got lucky there. Two people at the table in an argument since one stacked someone with two pair. I'm not sure what his gripe is, guy should have never have called. UTG+2 ATo, limp but fold to a raise. Same the next hand but with KJo. Awww, quit it! My mistake for playing KJo from EP, ATo is acceptable.

This is hilarious, the table captain is repeatedly whining about the deep stack's play. Deep stack has a female name and they're both American. Yes, I think choosing a feminine name is a very +EV idea.

Made the mistake of calling a raise from behind me with AJo. Very nothing flop for me, though. Next board had a Jack on the flop and another on the turn. Freaking always. Disconnected, trying to reconnect...

Finally made it back. Not done much since then. Limp AJo MP, raised from behind. Luckily I fold even though I think this is a button move. Half pot c-bet. One of his callers likes his hand and pushes...Button calls and shows T8s for a straight flush Queen high on the river. WTH? He called almost a full buy-in when he was drawing.

My LAG buddy is back. Just read this. Guy is my hero. He has a girlfriend who looks like Jessica Alba (allegedly, I doubt he's that lucky) and he can turn $88 into thousands in a short amount of time. Makes me want to GAMBOOL!!! big time. Perhaps I start another roll, say $50, and try the Miller short-stack strategy. From my understanding it's a super TAG game where one sits with only 20BB. Starting hand requirements become group 1 and 2 hands only. Plan is to raise 5BB preflop and then push any flop. Or, if reraised preflop, push.

AQo UTG+1, limp but fold to 8BB raise from lagbuddy. SB called, showed down AQo and won. I told lagbuddy I folded AQo preflop and he tells me he had KT and flopped two pair. Gutted. He's doubled himself up through pocket Hiltons, though. KQo, my favourite hand :) Missed the flop that time, though. Shame since lagbuddy built a huge pot. Nice, he flopped trips with a SC. Limp ATo, flop Ace. Half pot, 1 caller (deepstack). Turn is a Ten and I pot it, hoping he calls with a stronger Ace. I considered pushing but reigned that idea in when it occured to me that only a set calls. If he'd raised me I might have bailed. Two pair is great but you don't want to get married to it. 77, call PFR in a huge family pot. Flop was 54J. Missed but I almost convinced myself that I still had the best hand. Unfortunately, didn't go to SD so I'll never know. Lol, lagbuddy got rockets and the deepstack called his preflop all-in. He's now got 4 buy-ins. God knows what deepstack had. It wasn't KK since there was a King on the board. Maybe QQ, if so, that's all kinds of stupid.

I don't think lagbuddy realizes how much info he's leaking in the chat box. He just admitted to raising to 8BB with A6. I knew he liked to bluff. Meanwhile, I'm not doing too good. Kind of card dead. Lost a little this session. Pretty tired. CO AKo, call a $1.50 raise from the blinds, damnit, what a shitty flop. Don't fancy calling $5 with Ace high. Line reaked of a PP or a bluff. AKo only beat one of those.

/quit -$10. Fah. Saw AA three times at the table but didn't get it myself.