&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Goto 666

Jesus, QQ in the BB, raised one limper and the SB. Flop is KKx. Great! Checked around, I call down KQo to lose about $6 (including PFR). Fuckoff? lol, QQ again but I limp, get set on the turn, don't win much against the previous cunt (asked too high a price on the river; I wanted my goddamn money back). Raise KK preflop, no callers. Fuck you nits. Or maybe since I showed down QQ they suspect I actually have hands? Whatever, table was too tight for my liking. /quit -$6. Great.

Would have broken even if it weren't for my calling down. Duh! I also made mistakes with the second QQ: Didn't raise preflop, didn't bet flop, called turn, bet too much on river. I should have just pushed his bet on the turn. It looks donktastic so he probably calls with TP. He probably wouldn't have put me on QQ either since I'd just shown it down. Damn, what a missed oppotunity to get my money back.