&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

Mixed marriage

KQo in the BB. Checked preflop, checked flop with an Ace, turn is a King. I bet 1/4 pot or so. 2 callers. River is another Ace. I check, checked behind. I win smallish pot. I don't like my line here. If anyone has an Ace they probably bet that flop. So I have to assume that no one has an Ace, and if no one has an Ace then KQ is TPTK. I should bet the river for value given that I am probably WA. Table is kind of dead now. Crap, disconnected.

Going to have to talk to Pipex support. It's probably outside of their control but it seems odd that someone else I know who uses Pipex doesn't have an issue. The only difference between him and me is that he's not on the dreaded 'Traffic Monitoring' scheme. I want to know why the hell traffic to xs4all.nl is going through in-addr.arpa for a reverse DNS lookup.

Crap, my TT just ran into QQ. Neither of us improved on a low raggedy board. Lost about $5 there. I thought he had a piece of the board and I was ahead. Guess he thought the same. I don't see myself getting away from that, just like JJ didn't get away from it when I had QQ. His minraise preflop tells me nothing.

/quit -$10. Jesus, how'd that happen?