&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

faggot

KK, I make it 4BB to go. 3 callers. Faggots. Ace on the flop plus a flush draw. I bet 2/3 pot. 2 callers. Faggots. Turn pairs the board, I check (doh). River completes the flush. Cunt puts in a 2/3 pot bet. I fold my second rate two pair. Faggot. Next time I make it 8BB or even 25BB and take the blinds. A naked Ace beats me here, let alone someone representing the flush. Without an Ace on the flop, I'd have potted the flop, 2x pot the turn, and probably called the river.

Christ, just watched two people give away their stacks preflop to AKs. Bitches need to stop raising, I just folded QJs. Would have missed the flop. JJ, 10BB raise, I win the blinds. Result! TT in the SB, complete, miss the flop. A set sometime soon would be nice, mkay?

zzz. EP A3s, fold to raise in front of me. I'm losing the will to live. -$6 (due to KK). /quit