&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Aggression is a great compensator

BB Q7o: Folded all the way around. SB completes, I check. Flop is QQ4 rainbow. SB bets pot, I call. Turn is a 9. SB checks, I bet about half pot, SB minraises me. Now I'm really worried about my kicker but I call. River is an 8 and there's no flush. Possible straight but I don't put him on a runner runner straight draw. SB bets 1/3 pot, I call. SB shows A4o, yeah baby...

UTG+1 77: UTG (SB from blind war) open raises to $10. I fold, of course, not getting proper odds to set mine. Rebuy or raise less you fruitcake.

Oops, just wasted $0.50 completing with 53o. Bah, I can't draw since villains keep betting before action gets to me (so I can bet my draws. Both my flush draw and then my gutshot would have given me the best hand at showdown.

I get AA, bet slider goes FUBAR. After my reraise preflop I can only bet $1 on the flop when checked to. Fantastic. Villain makes a bet on the turn. I can minraise, whoppee. Villain bets whatever on the river and I call only. Bit stupid but whatever. Running 4's were probably good for me if villain didn't have QQ or JJ.

Haha, I love it when a scumbag who hits runner-runner (flush in this case) gets owned by the slowplayed flopped fullhouse. Trapper here gets AA all-in preflop against a shortstacks KK. SS rebuys for 50bb again. Probably a good idea for his own protection. Why can't I get someone to have KK when I have AA?

Oh wow, quads again! UTG+1 QQ: Black Hiltons in a shit position. I raise to $4, button ($40) and BB ($60) call. Flop 3s9hQh. Top set on a flush draw board. I bet $8 into $12 pot. Both call. Turn Jack of spades. Okay, I want to get as much money in before the flush comes so I bet ~$30. BT calls, SB folds. River Queen of diamonds. Jackpot. SS has $2 left and he of course calls. What does he show? AA, KK? 99, 33, JJ? No, KJo. Jack/King off indeed.