&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Clubfoot

Tried Party for a bit...not impressed with the fishiness. I guess after Pacific anything else will seem like a let down. However, this is encouraging:

Party NL 100 6max + 6 tables = free money

No variance. Just free money.

Most days its an easy $750 - $1K.

Beautiful.

I'm guessing guy clocks up 2K+ hands a day which will kill the variance. Can't be playing anything far from ABC that way, though. I need to try 6max :)

Finished up a buyin but lost a $5 on the last table. Would have been $4 had I not called CO raise from UTG with AQs. Then again, I almost have to call. One hand I hit a set on the turn after the 3 broadway flop was checked through. He bet, I raised (trying to build the pot, I don't think he had the straight [QJ, IIRC]). Turn made it 4 to a straight (only needed a Queen, I remember that much). He bet 1/10th pot. I merely called because while I don't think it likely as the PFR that he flopped a straight (think it was QJ needed, could have been QT or KQ), AQ was a real possibility. If I'd raised I'm open to a reraise which is an instafold. Might post it on 2+2.