&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Unsettled

No sets for me still. How upsetting.

Pick up red AA UTG. Take it down on the flop.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Go loopy with 88 on a 999 flop when I was set mining. God, I'm retarded. I thought he was full of shit but I guess not. Guy showed QQ. MHING. Duh.

I was actually doing okay up until that point. Everyone seems to be picking up premium PP.

Idiot claiming he layed down KK vs AA on a King high flop. Why yes, I often fold top set when I think the other guy has Aces. It's fantastically EV.

Oh for fucksake. AJs vs 88, shortstack wants to go all-in, I let him. Again, I hit my card but the board has other ideas. He hits his 8 on the turn. Would I have taken that had I know he had 88? Of course not, but he was on tilt so his range was way broader than just pairs. That's 3 for 3 on coinflips.

Red KK. Get it all on the Queen high flop against AQ. River is an Ace. "fuckpoker."

-$95 in 60 mins. Impressive. 88 was retarded (-$41.13, preflop 0.2EV). Coinflip was standard (-$12.54, preflop 0.47EV, flop 0.9EV). KK was sick (-$47.50, preflop 0.7EV, flop 0.8EV, turn 0.85EV).

So yeah, I lost ~$48.50 skalansky bucks, I won $52.50. That really is no comfort because losing like that is utterly retarded, and shows that I suck at the game.

If I had a gun I'd blow my brains out right now. Hanging is my only realistic option but it's slow and unpleasent. I doubt very much that I'd be able to break my own neck. Bullet to the brain is litterally fire and forget. Panecea.