&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

WTF

UTG+2 KK: I know I should fold preflop by now but I never learn. Standard raise, 3 callers. Flop is something innocuous like 5c6d3s. I pot it, 1 fold, minraise, fold. You flopped a set? You hit a straight? Fine, whatever. Push. Villain flips 99, turns a 9. I can't win 87/10's for fucksake (I know that doesn't add up, but that's what twodimes says; ah, ties). Die, in a fire, you fucking 'retired moran'. Saying that, I want him to pull that BS all day.

QQ: Lose. Of course. Who calls 50bb preflop with AKo? Christ. I should of, could have folded the flop. I meant to put him all-in instead of checking. Duh. C/R for the last $4 of your stack doesn't have much FE. Fucking misclick. You know what the bad beat is? Cuntrag is tight as hell now preflop. Maybe it's because he realises how retarded that call was. I doubt it. And now he's left. Grr.

CO AJo: Limp in now. I want my money back from AKo. TPTK. Guy bets 1/3 pot, I raise to full. SS pushes, Guy calls. Thank fuck he did. Guy shows J3 (?!), SS shows a set.

Fuck poker, QQ & KK = down 2 buyins because I never win, even with all/most of my money in with the best hand.

In case I forget tomorrow.