&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

I hope he made her watch

24

Evelyn Martin's idiot daughter got the both killed after Jack rescued them. Stupid little bitch. Making her mom struggle across the motel room with a bullet wound. Selfish little snot rag. I hope Henderson made her watch him cap her mom. Shouting "This is your fault, bitch!" is optional.

Aaron is in a tough spot knowing that the President is behind everything that happened, and having a duty to protect him. VP is about the only one he can go to at the resort. Mrs Logan seems to be useless now.

Bank manager was unexpectedly cool. "Wow, you're Wayne Palmer, OMGOMG". It was obvious he was going to die if he left the bank with Jack and Wayne.

Sec. of Defense Heller is a great character/actor and it's good to see him return. He and the VP are going to be crucial in bringing Logan down. It looks like they want to go the legal route rather than assassination but we'll see.

Oh, and the James Bond incidental rift was cool. And Chole owns.

Other

Took a sick day today, even though I wasn't feeling that bad. Makes up for going in yesterday when I felt like death just because I knew I had a lot of work to do.

Playing some pokar. Best hand I've made was Nine' full of Tens but that didn't get paid off because of a flush turn and I guess the guy thought I hit my draw. Bah. Later on he got stacked by someone else with Nine's full of Tens.

Eff pacfic. Crappy software keeps sitting me out and, of course, everytime you sit back in you have to post. Coindidence?

Easy to see which players to avoid on pacific now I've finally installed the new software. Just make a "sMTT" note on them and avoid.

Slept. Showered. Watched Prison Break 117 then 24. PB was excellent. LJ is retarted. Now the whole family is in fucking prison and he didn't even tell Veronica about what he found in the well. Kellerman/Kraverki(sp?) is interesting...Buffalo jerky salesman cover? Lara Flynn Boyle is a decent guest actress. Haywire, eh? Tweener's going to be getting it in the ass. Sucre came through. I can't believe Bull (forgot his name) actually bought the panty story.

Watched a lot of YouTube shit since the movies actually work for me now. Urban Ninja is awesome. Guys site is jonathanphan.com. The Ronaldinho advert is amazing, even if faked.

God I've made some good calls today but they've all been split pots. E.g. I have JTs or somesuch in the BB, flop JJx. I lead, LP calls. I lead turn, he makes nutso raise. I call. I C/C river, and he has JT too. Then, turned a pair with AJ on a QxxJ board. Guy bets, I call, guy bets river, I call. Guy has AJ. Nice reads!

Still unhappy about hitting FH against fish and then him not stacking off to me, but stacking off later to someone else with the exact same hand. Grr.

I still don't "get" FF but Rikku is hot. The intro to FFX-2 was on YouTube and I really don't understand why the heroine is a pop star...?

This was supposed to be online yesterday but, eh, I guess they slipped behind. Watched some of their videos on google and it's all about urban football (soccer) in Holland. Some sick skills on display.

Poker: I seemed to have tightened up considerably but maybe that's not such a good thing. Considering only playing Broadways if they're suited since I'm not really playing for high card value. Stopped playing SCs so much. Kind of a shame since straights and flushes are perfect weapons to stack opponents with. Just watched 3 way all-in with set vs. flush vs. fishes pair of eights (he was calling their bluffs!). Set guy is kind of annoyed at being drawn out on. Didn't watch the whole hand but I don't think he gave the guy odds to draw.

Christina still sexy.

Poker: Yep, tighter but only running at 6.5BB/100 over the last 3 days. Meh.

Stir frying frozen instant crap is a nightmare. Bits all over the place, kept getting spit at, burned my fingers, and the whole thing tasted like shit. At least it's cheap.