&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Couldn't fold

But couldn't call. So I was a douche and disconnected. I was right to do so since I was drawing...and sucked out. Yay. Flop 748 all clubs in a raised pot, I have 44. Flop action suggests either a flush or a higher set. I call flop bets, turn does not pair. I yank and come back to see my stack at ~200BB. River was another 7. Optimal money making line but I really have to stop doing that.

I guess there's some justice in that it doesn't show up in PT and I have been unsuccessful in adding it... Er, added it now.

Noticed that playing prime time the 2p2ers are quite obvious, well the terrible ones and the good ones. Their presence does affect my winrate, primarily because they often drain the fish before me. However, there are so many minbetting/minraising fish of all sorts that it's not really an issue.