&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Slevin

Excellent film. Very Guy Richie-esque but American. Freeman is okay but Hartnett and Willis are better. Even Lucy Lui, who ("Little Lucy Lui Who?" -- Dr. Seuss) I normally dislike, is good here.

Ugh, bad Party session. I hit one set against a SS and drained him. I hit another set in a HU pot against the BB. Unsurprisingly he wasn't strong enough to even call my flop bet. I flopped bottom two against a SS on a wet board out of the BB (T4o). He flopped top two (QTo). Ugh, that accounts for my loss.

I watched an idiot drag an 800BB pot by hitting his two outer on the river. Now I don't know that he didn't have the best hand (QQ) before that because one of the villains in the hand was extremely fishy. However, given the action I have to say KK/AA were very possible, a flopped set/turned FH too, and/or a turned flush.

I also get fed up with 20 VPIP/9 PFR tables. Oh to be back on fishy 30+ VPIP Pacific. Anywho, cold session shrinks winrate shocker.