&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Goddamit

Back to running sickly. Dropped $70, $50, $40 on 3 tables and only made $90 on another (well, there's a few +/-$10 here or there but nothing major).

+$90 (yes, I did have a read), -$70 [$40, $17, & $12], -$50 [$29 & $22], & -$40 [$17, $10, & not winning a single fucking hand].

So probably a little bad play, hopefully not too much. 77 hand I could have called and hammered a non-heart turn. Kind of thin, though. Could have called dude's push with the wheel on board but I'm calling for a split? Truthfully, I misread the board, saw the river was a club and bluffed it. Had I noticed the wheel I'd have check/called. Oh, don't get me started on the JT two pair hand. Pretty precarious two pair to begin with and by the river I'm only beating a retarded bluff. Not to say that it wasn't a retarded bluff but still. What a shitty run.

Eating a late supper and watching Beowulf & Grendel. Then I have to go to work tomorrow since I run so bad at play pokah. One day...