&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Snowmen

I must, must stop berating fish when I play. Just stop talking altogether. Used DP to see what the BB pushed with once the whole table limped. As I suspected, AKo. He won that coinflip but I think he was pretty pissed that he saw a showdown. He pushed a few more times after that but I had nothing to call with.

Mm, what else did I do? I know I hit quad 3's somewhere after I was all-in. Donk had second pair or some rubbish. Then I played KK like AK on a Qxx flop/board. AQ stacked off by putting me all-in on the river. Reads rock when they are correct. I stopped cbetting calling stations and started value betting. He must have had absolutely nothing though because I sized it so that I bet $40 into $50 on the turn leaving ~$30 for the river. He folded getting 4 to 1 pot odds or something ridiculous. In retrospect I wish I would have bet more on the turn (possibly pushing).

I followed Sklansky's advice by checking the turn and giving a free card with TPTK, even though I thought it pretty obvious the guy was on a FD. River completes the draw and he bets pot. Instafold. THANKS SKLANSKY!

I'm a little worried now that my trainers are going to be more of a beat than a brag. Wait and see :(

Games got a little dry so I half watched Silent Hill and read 2p2. WTF? I have very little idea what happened, although obviously Radha and her daughter died. The 'villagers' (reminded me very much of "The Village", which was pretty rubbish also) punished Alessa because she was being molested? And then she was terribly burned...and then the demon came to her and offered her vengence? And the villagers believed that the apocalypse had fallen? Whatever, bitch got owned with barb wire at the end. I have read the Wikipedia entries on Silent Hill but having not played the games it's not the same.

I can't really say it was a bad movie because I wasn't giving it my full attention. Started out with Radha in underwear and went decidedly downhill from there. I'll reserve judgement until I see it again...which I have no inclination of ever doing.