&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

Reading not so good

Misread the board so valuebetting my rivered set into a four card straight was kind of donkspastic. Sets flopped: 0. Two pair flopped: 2+, the board pairing on each turn to counterfeit me. Gotten the worst seats and cards at the best tables. QQ+: 0. Jacks: All the goddamn fucking time.

Plus a retarded person just rang me. "Hello? ...Hello?", I said. "Itff Sary(??)...", comes the weak and feeble reply. CLICK!

HAHA, AK4Q4 board and dude donks off 200BBs+ with 88 v. AK. Standard? Fish hiding from search is a bad beat. Grr, can't get on the table where the 88 fish is 300BBs deep. Oops, make that 200BBs. Bah, can't get a seat. POTC and food. Woo, dropped nearly another buyin. Um, how? Donked JJ, yep. Oh, and not winning a goddamn hand, that will do it. Sigh.

Oh, and my mistake was only $25 or so whatever. OH, fucking typical. Even though I enqueued POTC2 this morning it's downloaded sweet fuck all. FUCK SAKE.