&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Trip report

Short stacking went...meh. Probably better than regular game, tbh. Set over set is fun! He played it like a downie, too. Although, I can't really have a FD there so whatever. Uhm, +$171 at 3/6, -$120 at 5/10. Yep, even running bad at 5/10 is better than playing 1/2. Hmm, I was going to leave the table too since I was getting fucked off. That was the first set I flopped that session. Moments later: Top set and no one wants to know. Set over set? Hahaha, once in a lifetime event for me to have the overset. Fuck, I'd be happy to be all-in against T8o just because I'd be all-in with decent pot equity.

Comeback. Why bother. JJ UTG, SB 3bets me. He's 27/14 but he's given odds to draw to set. Flop unders + fd. Pot, fold. IDK, I really don't give a fuck. Wee, limp 66. 6 on the flop. Bet, folds. Yesh.

Fuck you, party. *joins as many tables as possible and sits out on every one*. You like that, bitch? You like me killing your games? You like me taking maximum time over every decision too? Huh? FUCKING CUNT. ROFL, OOOPS. Meant to buy-in for 20BB but bought in for 100. LOLOCOPTERS.

22 UTG. ROFL, fold that I think. Jesus, 55, raise. Turn OESD, river set. He has set of sixs, of course! Ugh, spewing tard makes it $20 to go at 1/2. I have AKo. Call. Flop AQQ. He pots it. I really don't care if he has a Queen. Against this guy it's a cooler. But I can't raise or bet. Call flop. Turn 4. He bets, I call. River, thrid Queen. He checks. I contemplate pushing but I don't see him calling ever. He has 44.

Hmm, I think the reason I never get action on top set is that I can only normally get action when drawing to one out. However, if someone has flopped a straight or a flush then of course, I'll also get action. However, if they've only flopped a draw, they'll always fold it. So the one time in 30 I flop a set, I will only get action if behind. Moreover, any time I flop a hand that is not the immortal nuts, I will only get action when behind. Therefore it is -EV for me to play any hands ever. For instance, I treat an UTG minraise as a raise and 3bet to $27 with KK. He folds. Next hand I call with 33 and get a deuce on the flop. Therefore, fuck poker.

AA v. KK for FUCK ALL BBs. QQ v. AA for more BBs.