&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

Wicked

So, normally I try and sleep 6pm to whenever on Friday to hit up the drunks late at night. I then finsh 7/8am on Saturday. However, I had the landlord and the fucking plumber here 6:30-8pm. No hot water since Tuesday. Why? Because fucking landlord couldn't be bothered to fix a leak for EIGHT GODDAMN MONTHS, and now the leak has fucked the boiler. 8's the max time he had, 5 at the least. Whatever, it's pathetic. I pay far too much rent as it is but I get free electric/water so I guess it works out. Except he's complaining about the electric bill now even though I seriously doubt I use that much. Running 3 computers, assuming 400W each (which there is no way I am drawing that much consistenly; plus two of them don't even have those size PSUs) equals ~270KWH each, £44 a month. Which is fucking high, but I am not drawing that much. However, even if I was drawing that much every month, it doesn't amount to a quarter of the bill he stated. Sum: Whatever, consistently try to piss me off and you might succeed.

Anyway, it's 11pm, I've been up 16hrs. Ideally I need to stay awake and alert for another 9. No way that's going to happen. I think I might get to 2am if I'm lucky. Fucksake. Oh yeah, the plumber was meant to turn up IN THE MORNING when I wasn't here. But of course.

I half watched Miami Vice. Uhm, what? Could have been better with nudity. Blonde chick owning the white supremecist (lol?) was hot. Asian chick was hot. Their cars where hot. Film seemed pretty damn dumb but then I was only half watching it.

rofl, just started observing highest pot average at 1/2NL and of course it has a "minbetting/raising WTFonkey" on it (my note). I guess these guys are "having fun" but they seriously piss me off. Resized 12 tables earlier just to see what it would look like. Really funky. I would need some serious stimulants to be able to have a positive winrate playing that many tables.

Random thought: Someone said in a 6m v. FR threard that in 6m you have to learn to love the action you're getting. That means often playing two pair for stacks, etc. Kind of freaking weird but I'm slowly making the adjustments, I guess. Well, at least I'm mapping out the nits with whom I never want to play big pots without nuts/near nuts.

This random gossip thread is purely awesome. However, Kathryn Smith is on another level entirely:

Oh, I wish I was Joe!

God, I want to sack it off, piss around for an hour or so and go to sleep. 16+hrs! But giving up EV is hard. Right, I'm off to 4-table SS 3/6NL. Trip report to follow. Prediction: "Oh god, why did I do that!"