&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

All good things

I knew it was tempting fate. Oh well, damage not too bad. However, called a shortstacks c/r all-in for 50BB on a AJ3cc flop. He had AQdd :( That annoy's me because it's a relatively big mistake in terms of bets. Sure, I may be good here some of the time but, let's see, it was about $90 for me to call and pot was about $40. Getting 6:9 and putting him on a naked club draw I should have folded.

Reminds me of my TT call. Look sharp!

And variance: Flop a set of 7's on a wet flop, put the shortstack all-in on the turn with a flush + gutshot. He hits his gutshot. Good for yous. Is there some reason you buyin for $80?

Um, no real pay offs. Last hand I recall, raise 65s UTG, flop is 978, giving me second nuts + straight flush draw (7 & 8 were my suit). Boom, I get one PSB call out of the frakers before they fold the turn.

Double barrelled AKs unimproved, called by 99. I thought he'd need a monster to call on that board, turns out he had an OESD on the turn (4 to a straight). SWEET. Should have maybe fired the river.

Note to self, double barrelling OOP is now not on the agenda.

Two bad calls this month. I will not make it three.