&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Buddies

Made a lot of buddies tonight but not a lot of bets. Jesus, seemed like I could not flop anything when someone else made at least a pair. E.g. Raise 78s UTG at tightish table, few to the flop. Flop is 456r. Wow, finally I flop a fucking hand. SB shortstack leads, I raise less than pot, he folds. OKAY. 99, I raise and finally hit a set on a Q9xss flop. I bet 4/5ths, guy check/calls. Turn is a non-spade, I again bet 4/5ths, and aggro monkey guy check/folds. No, can't push there like you have been all night monkey boy, can you? Um, other than that nothing overly memorable except every set I hit was mostly c/f. Took down a few pots through cbets. RR w/ AQ and was prepared to felt it against a donkey but he bet/folded the flop. Said he had folded A3. So, you call a 3bet OOP with A3, do you? It honestly wouldn't surprise me. Other than that, nothing cooking at all.

Labels: