&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Not raining

Raptorjesus, fuck everything.

Missed the grocery delivery by 5mins because I caught a lift with the boss. Have to pay half an hour's wage in re-delivery charges because the selfish fraktard was pissing about with his crap. Great, it makes him money and costs me money too.

So that tilted me. FT support emailed me back saying I have to clear the deposit bonus before claiming the reload, they can't just not pay me the remainder of the deposit bonus. Oh well, I figured I'd ask.

But then, I try to fire up some tables to get the job done and my system is fraking crawling. Ridiculously slow. Postgres is still analyzing from yesterday (lol?) and I think Firefox is eating resources too. TRY AGAIN.