&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Whatup3

Wow, I'm addicted to Entourage. Been watching episodes back to back instead of playing poker. Seth Green, lol. "Yeah, I blasted her [Sloan, E's gf] right in the face." and then Drama goes sick on them since the masseur he was 'seducing' agreed to have gay sex with him. All after Ari & Vince play a $300k hand of blackjack.

How fucking awesome is this show? It has everything!

I only have 2 episodes left to watch and I'm caught up with current scheduling. That means I've watched nearly 32 of 34 episodes since...Friday. See, this is my problem, I get way too obsessed about this stuff.

Oh, and BSG was good. The "oh, the baby made me immune" crap was such a copout for Athena, though. I also kind of hate that callsign. I'm sure if I look in the wiki there will be an Athena in TOS and it will have some sort of relevence. Helo did a good thing, the President is way too hardcore. Not that I'm saying she was wrong, necessarily but to sanction genocide? Come on. It's a hard one and she seemed to take the decision far too lightly.