&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Cut once

Okay. I need to stop and think before I do things. E.g. resurrected old Debian Wifi relay station. I wonder if I can put vmware on it to stop my system performance degrading so badly...Um, first, it's a 433MHz cele without much ram. That right there is a deal breaker. THINK. How is that computer going to be able to 1) run pokertracker and, more importantly, 2) datamine 16 tables 24/7. It's not going to, is it? Second, how about measuring how big the vmware images are before 1) making the partition(!) and 2) scp'ing them? It takes no time at all to make sure you have enough room. WTF are you thinking?

Also, when you set it up using a 5GB drive, why did you allocate so little space to the root partition? And so much to home? Now you have to fix it. What a shoddy job.