&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Get there

I discovered another terrible regular: 41/13/1.5. Yep, limp/call every pot preflop. C/C most flops. Obviously, call every 3bet OOP. He cracked my KK...for a change. 3bet, he calls with 67s OOP of course. Why would he fold? Flop 643. Bet/call. Turn 5. Check/check. River 3. PSB from downyboy. UGH. How can he have a 7 or a 3 raising UTG and then calling a 3bet OOP? Maybe he has a set but w/e. But no, he likes to see flops as they invariably turn his rags to gold. Fucksake.

Watched reg. get it all-in with KQo against donks 77 with just overcards on the flop. He plays bad, gets there. I do the same with A9s: SB donk raises, I call with A9s. Flop is 8xxcc. Overs + FD = bingo flop. He pots, I raise, he pushes. Play bad, get there: Call. He has 99. I suck out. I mean, I'm not proud of the call but it's something I've seen done at higher stakes against aggressive players.

Pretty shitty session. Far too many regulars.

Still tempted to get that new system. Trouble is I know it's not something that I need more something that I want.