&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Hit by a bus

Very impressed with 2.6.19-beyond2 performance so far. Played 6 tables + HUD with no problem. Beyond4 compile failed but this will do me until *.20

SGA: I called it. Flying the city. Entirely obvious. Pretty cool, though.

Lost: Excellent. Watching it right now. Juliet is a hell of a woman.

TNG: God, it sucks. I guess I've been spoiled by BSG and Stargate now but season 1 (so far) is pretty damn terrible.

Still running out of space. .67TB, .11TB free. Could upgrade two drives, one IDE and one SATA (both 110GB). That'd give me another .4TB for £120. Think I'll only get one. Not sure whether to get a case or PSU at the same time. I think...it's probably best to wait and buy hardware at the last minute to maximise my utility.

The nice thing about upgrading the IDE drive is I should be able to add it into stone...even if I have to pull the cdrom out. More space, more!