&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Boing!

Tiger went...boing. Twice. UGH. Cause ⌘+N in Terminal.app. WTH? Ugh, guess I have to blame my non-Apple hardware...but it's pretty flaky. MS flaky.

sexydeskop shellscript. E.g. ./sexydesktop giesele ro 118. Clobbers files in working directory which may not be desired. It is for me since OSX doesn't recurse subdirectories with random wallpaper. Although...symlinking might be/have been better (provided it would work).

No poker today. Too tired...spacey...whatever. It's weird, I just don't feel like it much come Friday/Saturday. Another session with Josh on Sunday at 7pm. Which will be the end of my credited sessions, after that I have to pay again. Josh seems cool. Younger than Kyle from what I can gather. A little bit more compatible with my personality perhaps. Although, it's hard to say since Kyle kind of...spaced out.

Downloaded about a gig of wallpaper (not all today). Tried to avoid 'meh' girls like Kirsten Dunst or Eva Longoria. Yes, they're really attractive after a lot of makeup+photoshop. Other than that...not especially. Wasn't even sure about including Cameron Diaz. She's not super attractive anymore. Hmm, reminds me, there were supposedly new pictures of her angry ass today. Although, now I can't find them. WTF? Okay, it might not be strange for me to imagine her ass but to associate it with British tabloids and 'angry ass' in the headline? That is a little bizarre.