&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Normal service

Back to nitdom. Shockingly, it works. And it works good. Why? Because this is SSNL and you just don't have to do a lot to get people to pay you off. They either have a hand they like and will call, or they have nothing and will fold. Your image actually makes negligible difference against the majority of these terrible players. So, today I was really tight and still got action on TPTK hands.

Whether I can crawl out of this...billion buyin downswing I'm in for my lifetime on FT is another matter. I will try.

One thing, though, I think I 'get' poker a little more. The key is to play deceptively loose. One wants to be raising and bluffing the guys who will fold enough to make it profitable. And, more importantly, one wants to not be raising/bluffing the guys who won't fold. Seems kind of obvious but it's taken me a lot of wannabe LAG play to figure that much out.