&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Catchy

Fish will catch cards (T7o). TAGfish will catch cards (KJs). I have to concentrate on making good bets/raises...and worry less about making calls.

And, I honestly don't know why some people run over 8BB and I am breakeven/losing. The T7o fish dumped money to the other regulars but...when I get AA...and he calls my 3bet...and we get a decent flop for Aces considering he had about 50BB left to start the hand, 14 of which went in preflop. I mean, that's a situation that I can't play any differently.

The TT call was terrible. Bluff catching with second pair in a 3bet pot is not profitable. Just don't analyze the hand past the zeroth level: He 3bet, he can beat TT, maybe call one street.

Flush over flush. Bet the turn. C/C the turn. C/R gets called by nothing you beat. Your flush was probably high enough to go broke with (8, with SF redraw) but get the money in right.

UM. Raise some FTR donks. Guy's playing 50% of his hands, he can't call a raise everytime, even if he can call a cbet everytime.

Pot manipulation. Control the pot size better. Big hands (...what big hands?), big pots.

Take the aggressive line. Raise turn for free showdown, don't call turn, call river. Bet turn, don't call river. HIHI, don't CALL, get the aggression up.