&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

Snail mail

This is what pisses me off: I being an idiot preordered C&C3: Kane edition. I have not received it yet, and may not get it until Apr 4th. However, it's been on usenet for 3 days now...

Mole hill. Kane lives! Have the case on me now, just finish this and C&C weekend...

Friend was bemoaning XP not booting last night. I mentioned Ubuntu but...XP bothers nerds like me because it occasionally breaks for no reason. With my friend, there could be a good reason that it's FUBARed and he would never know. So I'm pretty reluctant to shove Ubuntu at him as a panacea. I honestly think that most lusers would be much better off with a Mac. In my friends case, I guess an iMac. But you're paying such a steep premium for a computing solution that actually works.