&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

WHY NOT

Another fantastic session. Ended with JJ UTG (GREAT HAND, GREAT POSITION), 35BB shortstack calls OTB. Flop is 674r. I bet, SS calls. Turn is a 7. I check, SS checks. River is a King. I check, SS bets nearly all-in. I think that he thinks that the King is a scare card after I checked it and he could have a pair+SD. Well, that's all I can beat anyway. Six's full. Yep, that's good too. You thought the King hit me, huh?

That's a pretty crappy way to play it by me, push turn, I guess, or fold river. I was sick of not going to SD at that point. EVERY POT I got played back at mercilessly. Check/raises, check/minraises, raises, & minraises. Floats, OOP floats. Flop donks, turn donks, river donks. EXCEPT, OF COURSE, WHEN I HAVE SO MUCH AS TP. There was ONE HAND out of, what 400?, where I flopped TPTK with AJs. Donk check/minraises me from the blinds & there's a FD. I call. Turn is not a diamond. He pushes, I call. J3o no good.

Seriously wish I hadn't bothered.

2p2 are saying I should have bet/folded the turn with QQ...so money saved there by check/folding. 2p2 also say to commit with JJ on that turn which still leaves me losing to six's full...but it probably a better way to play it. As is bet/folding the QQ, normally. I guess, calling with JJ saved me maybe $8. Great result there.

Oh, and my MAC got rejected because it was already used...WTF, nice one Pipex.