&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

ho ho ho

Decided to have a shot at $25nl. Doubled up inside of 7 hands/10 minutes.

I'm watching this one table where this LAG is constantly raising preflop with any two cards. He's getting lucky, he even caught quads going all-in preflop with ducks (22) when he was short stacked. I keep waiting because I want to be on this guys left before I sit and seats keep opening on his right (gee, I wonder why).

I finally sit. I get ATo in the newbie blind, he raises, I fold. I don't get another hand until the BB hits me and then I get bullets, baby! 4 limpers until the lag who raises it to 24BB, I reraise him to 48BB. Limpers fold, he calls. Flop: Q47r. I push, he calls. Board: Q4748. He shows Q9o (rofl). So long and thanks for all the chips!

I think everyone at the table was thanking me for that one.