&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

tight ql

Can't sleep so I decided to play some quake. Server has 3 clan members on one team. Now I own each of them individually but together they're a problem. It makes their team inordinately stronger than mine. I never really played my best either :/ Our team was all defence too which gave us almost zero chance of scoring. There was one other player on ours who I rate as good if not better than myself. There's another one who's an annoyingly excellent campy defender. That's it. They had the three clanbangers and one other good random cunt. They also had 'Taight' who's just some random nub that thinks he's good. Dumbass, please. Long story short: q3ctf2 6-2, time 14m, score 88 (2nd), kills 57, deaths 33. Taight scored 71 in 20m. q3wcp9 5-0, time 20m, score 67 (6th), kills 50, deaths 40. Taight scores 61.

What a waste of time. Need to play some poker to untilt. Wow, AA ran into KK, both went mental preflop. KK lost a a shitload. I fold if I run into that much resistance since there's only one hand he can possibly have. Site's freezing up and it's pissing everyone off. Oh well, I quit -$2.

Oh, and I was thinking this earlier while trying to sleep: If I'm on the nut flush draw and 2 people go all-in on the flop I'm not wrong to follow if they both have me covered. That is assuming they have me covered and assuming I will definitely win with a flush. If they both have sets I lose to a full house or better 33% of the time. If they both have two pair I lose to a full house or better 17% of the time. I make the flush 35% of the time and am contributing 33.3% of the money. So, this isn't a +EV play if I suspect either one has a set because I will only win 23.5% of the time (-$0.53 ev). Even 3 people going all-in before me makes this wrong. You need 4 people to have you covered for this to be a winning play. SS only.