&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

$0.82 quads

JJ won me the blinds. That was my clue to find a better table. Overcalled my straight draw coming out of the blinds. I think the BB is probably my least profitable position. I nearly called again then with my flush draw without proper odds. Turns out my implied odds would have been good. Winner was slowplaying AA (wtf?). AA gets shown again. Limp TT, hit top set. Don't get much action, don't showdown. Bah. That's why getting PPs into a raised pot is goot. Or raising preflop. Or betting the flop. That's my new line with TT: Raise preflop, PSB flop. If called, re-evaluate on the turn.

Flop: 222. Someone just tried to represent trips on a paired flop. AA put him all-in and he didn't show the goods. Haha. Wow, flopped quad snowmen! I won $0.82! Fuck this table. Just lost $0.88 with QJo. rofl. On the plus side: 99 on the button, 4BB raise, two callers, PSB flop, two folds. Now to get to the point where I can judiciously do that with any two cards.

Ball breaking, break-even -$1 session.