&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Grinding

JJ, 8BB raise, two callers, PSB flop, no takers. Of course, one of the callers has now taken to raising a lot. Someone busted him, though. QQ, call an $8 all-in. Lose to 87o with two Sevens on the flop. That's poker. Woot, finally got AA and I...stole the blinds. Now that's fucking bullshit. KK, managed to pick off the raises in front of me but no callers. I think a better line here is a normal raise and push the flop. QQ, time to get in trouble. Do my standard 8BB raise, two callers. Nice flop but two diamonds. Pusssh. No callers. Happy with that. AA, 3 callers @ 8BB. Pot flop, no callers. Happy with that too. Flop was scary as hell, 366.

Looking over my hand histories, everything looks good except AA, bet $0.25, won $0.75. That hurts. +$8 over 2.5hrs, bit shit but I can't double up everytime I get AA/KK, unfortunately. No real aggro Americans either so that could have something to do with it.

If I try the SS experiment again, I'm only playing: AA, KK, QQ, JJ, AKs, TT, the top 6 hands, and I'm pushing them all preflop. AKo is too weak. I'm not even sure about AKs or TT. But, honestly, I don't think I can be bothered trying it. If I were playing three 25NL tables at the same time then it might be alright. Where's my new debit card?