&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Latenight

Playing late at night on Friday gets me up against some new fish. Pick up QQ in EP/MP and make it $4.50 to go. Called by EP. Flop is horrible: KJTr. Villain is slightly SS so I raise him all-in hoping he didn't hit it very hard and will fold. He calls and shows QT. He called off his stack with bottom pair. Wow.

Aww, too cute.

Booked a small late night win thanks to the Hiltons. All my other hands were pretty dire.

Not sure if I mentioned the reason I was slightly stuck earlier: KJ drawing to a gut shot against known LAG. Hit a Jack on the turn for TP2K. I should have folded since I was looking for a Queen on this str8 heavy board. At SD I'm shown the idiot end of the str8 by LAG. So easily avoided.