&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Live ones

Found a table of live ones, unfortunately I've gone card dead. Flopped two pair out of the blind on my first hand, though. Missed a value bet on the river since I had no reads on either villain. One of those WA/WB situations. Three checks on the river and MHIG. I hate bloating the pot with top two since you can easily end up calling off to a set.

Fish are berating each other for being maniacs. One is getting unbelievably lucky. If only I was getting cards.

Hot, well I think so. I know a lot of people hate Paris but I really like blondes with B (?) cups. She didn't really seem to know how to fuck but with all the experience she's gotten since Rick I'm sure she's improved.

Speaking of fucking, friends talking about going to Amsertdam first week in Feb. Kind of a bad time for me but it would be fun. Never been but I know there's plenty of sex and drugs in that city. Sounds ideal.

Meh, since that first hand I can't hit shit. KhQh from the SB, I see an all club flop Ace high. I've bleed off nearly $5 with limps, blinds, & set mining. Mostly blinds since I'm not getting cards. Nearly done, bed soon.

SB AhKh raising wins me the BB. Kournikova wins!

UTG+1 KK. I call looking to reraise. No raises. A high flop. I fold on the turn because I'm betting one of these nubbins has Ax. Again, indecisiveness cost me more there. Either fold the flop or take the hand. The limp looking for a reraise ploy was also silly considering there have been very few PFR. I should raise and take the dead money in front of me.

On my last orbit. Dropped $5+ putzing around. KQo hits a gut shot. Next flop/turn is AQQK why can't I have that board? The A is a bit scary to KQ. UTG+1 33, nearly done. Doubt I hit a set here. I do and take the pot w/o SD. I think my raise (full pot, inc. the dead money he just bet) may have been too scary. Maybe a call turn, raise river line would have been better.

Somehow I manage to be +$13. Over the past two days I've had: -$13, -$11, & -$5 (-$29) losing sessions and +$14 & +$13 ($27) winning. Talk about breakeven!