&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

24

Good start to the season (only watched the first 2hrs). I think there's a chance it might be okay. Elisha is back for a few hours midseason apparently but Chase isn't. Jack working outside the system works better than Jack working with the system. It fits the action movie motif much better. Killing so many people off so that Jack now has even fewer resources helps.

Involving Jack's new girlfriend and her son is a bit contrived, really. I mean, he stole a freaking helicopter what does it matter if the kid goes to the police? He'll be in LA long before they did anything. Bit of a loose plot thread.

  1. 99: Missed my chance to double up. Flop was 52A and I said to myself if everyone calls PFR cbet I'm calling too. But I folded. Turn was a 9. While I think I made the correct choice I almost wish I had gambled there.
  2. EP back to back AA: Dead money each time. First time I raised 4bb and then reraised all-in preflop. Tilty. A reraise is good but only 60bb or so. Second time no one called my first 4bb raise. I think an open push might have gotten called. I mean, it looks like a tilty bluff. Shame the loose deep stack had just left. Doubt I'll be getting rockets again soon.

Stuck about $13. Which, when I compare it to scurvydog's exploits doesn't seem to bad. The aquarium was running like shit today which, combined with my dead cards, probably resulted in my blowup at the end there. And no, I'm not at work again because I'm a sick degenerate.