&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Fifty again

Try 50NL again. Fold ATs in the SB to a PFR because I don't like my hand or position. I think the guy who busted my Aces is sitting at the table. It's on like Donkey Kong. Christ, guy limps AA and minbets the whole way through the hand. WTF is up with that? Scary board, certainly, but limping AA? AA shown again. That time it took a respectable pot. 95o in both blinds, yay. Try and limp QTo from the button, SB raises, I fold. I have a feeling I should be the one stealing here. AA shown again. Table is dying? 55, call PFR looking for a set. Miss, c/f. Fold T2s, flop is 522. AKo, I fold to BB's 5bb PFR? I should have been the one raising. Leave table -$7.50.

Been to one table, caught no hands, left -$1.75. New table now, get black bullets in my newbie blind. 6bb raise, 1 caller. PSB flop, fold. 66, call an 8bb PFR. Miss. There goes my AA winnings. I had a feeling I should have folded but you just know as soon as I fold a PP, I'm going to hit. TT on the button, 4bb raise. Take it preflop. Cool. Table dies and I leave -$0.65. Grr.